- For the screenwriter, see David S Dorfman, and for the choreographer, see David Dorfman (choreographer)
February 7, 1993 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of California, Los Angeles
Harvard Law School
David Dorfman (born February 7, 1993) is an American actor. His most notable role was as Aidan Keller in the 2002 horror film remake The Ring, and its 2005 sequel The Ring Two. His other prominent film roles include Sammy in Panic, Joey in Bounce, and Jedidiah Hewitt in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Some people may remember him as the character "Charles Wallace Murry" in the film version of A Wrinkle in Time. In 2008, Dorfman appeared in the film Drillbit Taylor. He will be co-starring, along with Thomas Haden Church in Zombie Roadkill.
- Invisible Child (1999) as Sam Beeman
- Time of Your Life as Kid (1999, one episode)
- Galaxy Quest (1999) as Boy (uncredited)
- Panic (2000) as Sammy
- Bounce (2000) as Joey Janello
- Ally McBeal (TV series) as Sammy Paul (2001, one episode)
- Black of Life (TV series) as Nicky (2001, one episode)
- Family Law (TV series) as Rupie Holt (1999–2002, 20 episodes)
- The Ring (2002) as Aidan Keller
- 100 Mile Rule (2002) as Andrew Davis
- The Singing Detective (film) (2003) as Young Dan Dark
- A Wrinkle in Time (2003) as Charles Wallace Murry
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) as Jedidiah Hewitt
- The Ring Two (2005) as Aidan Keller
- Joan of Arcadia (TV series) as Rocky Tardio (2003–2005, 3 episodes)
- Ghost Whisperer (TV series) as Daniel Greene (2006, one episode)
- Drillbit Taylor (2008) as Emmit Oosterhaus
- Zombie Roadkill (2010) as Simon
- Rosenberg, Max; Baird-Remba, Rebecca (4 March 2013). "The 21 Most Impressive Students At Harvard Law School Right Now: David Dorfman is a former child actor and legal prodigy who was accepted to Harvard Law School at age 18.". Business Insider.
- "Movie Web Credits". Retrieved 7 March 2012.
- "TV Guide Credits". Retrieved 7 March 2012.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|