David Edwards (Oregon politician)
|David W. Edwards|
|Member of the Oregon House of Representatives
from the 30th district
2007 - 2010
|Preceded by||Derrick Kitts|
|Succeeded by||Shawn Lindsay|
Las Vegas, Nevada
|Alma mater||University of Southern California, University of Oregon|
David Edwards (b. 1966) is a former Democratic member of the Oregon House of Representatives, representing District 30 from 2007-2010. He graduated Hillsboro High School and earned bachelor's and master's degrees in English literature from the University of Southern California and a master's in public affairs from the University of Oregon. Edwards attended the University of Southern California's film school and turned to filmmaking after leaving the legislature, writing, directing and producing a supernatural thriller, Nightscape. He also produced a tie-in video game, Nightscape: Phantom Fast Racing, available via iTunes and an original Nightscape novel, Nightscape: The Dreams of Devils. Edwards is also the founder and former CEO of Zanthus, a high tech marketing research company in Portland, Oregon.
- Fuggetta, Emily (October 31, 2012). "Hillsboro filmmaker's movie 'Nightscape' to make local debut next month". The Oregonian. Retrieved October 31, 2012.
- Parks, Casey (August 18, 2011). "Hillsboro legislator-turned-director David Edwards films his first movie: 'Nightscape'". The Oregonian. Retrieved August 18, 2011.
- Project Vote Smart - Representative David Edwards (OR) profile
- Follow the Money - David Edwards
- 2006 campaign contributions
|This article about an Oregon politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|