David Gilmour (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Gilmour is an English guitarist and member of Pink Floyd.
Dave Gilmour or David Gilmour may also refer to:
- David Gordon Gilmour (1882–1932), Canadian hockey player for the Ottawa Silver Seven
- Dave Gilmour (ice hockey b. 1950), major league ice hockey player for the Calgary Cowboys
- David Gilmour (album), the first solo album by David Gilmour
- David Gilmour (writer) (born 1949), Canadian writer and television journalist
- Sir David Gilmour, 4th Baronet (born 1952), Scottish author
- David Gilmour (businessman) (born 1931), founder of Fiji Water
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.