Education & career
Goodhart has produced several radio documentaries for the BBC on subjects ranging from the rise of Blue Labour to mass immigration. He has frequently written for The Guardian, The Independent and The Times.
In April, 2013, he published the book The British Dream: Successes and Failures of Post-war Immigration where he argues that high immigration can undermine national solidarity and be a threat to social democratic ideals about a welfare state. He advocates that immigration to the United Kingdom should be reduced and more emphasis put on integrating immigrants.
- The British Dream: Successes and Failures of Post-war Immigration (2013). Atlantic Books. ISBN 9781843548058
- David Goodhart ideasfestival.co.uk (Bristol Festival of Ideas), retrieved 1 April 2013
- "Prospect eyes 50,000 sales as Goodhart moves on". Press Gazette. Retrieved 7 September 2010.
- Ben Dowell: David Goodhart to step down as Prospect editor The Guardian, 7 June 2010
- Demos, Press release: David Goodhart joins Demos as Director demos.co.uk (homesite), retrieved 1 April 2013
- "Transforming Britain by accident?". BBC News. 8 February 2010.
- Immigration: why the public is right London Evening Standard, 28 March 2013
- David Goodhart: Why the left is wrong about immigration The Guardian, 27 March 2013
- "Lucy Kellaway". Financial Times. Retrieved 7 September 2010.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|