|Member of the Iowa Senate
from the 41st district
January 8, 2007
|Preceded by||Maggie Tinsman|
David Hartsuch was the Iowa State Senator from the 41st District. He served in the Iowa Senate from 2007-2011.
Hartsuch served on several committees in the Iowa Senate - the Human Resources committee; the Judiciary committee; the Local Government committee; and the Veterans Affairs committee. He also serves on the Administration and Regulation Appropriations Subcommittee.
In 2010, Hartsuch was challenged in the Republican primary by Roby Smith. On June 8, Hartsuch was defeated by under 200 votes.
David Hartsuch has received his education from the following institutions:
- LLB, La Salle Law School, 1966
David Hartsuch has had the following political experience:
- Minority Floor Leader, Hawaii State Senate, 1996-present
- Senator, Hawaii State Senate, 1996-present
David Hartsuch has been a member of the following committees:
- Co Chair, Senate Small Business Caucus, 1997-present
- Member, Joint Legislative Committee on Long Term Care, 1998-2001
- Member, Bipartisan Senate Felix Special Education Investigating Committee, 1992-1995
- Member, Governor's Small Business Advisory Council, 1985-1995
- Member, Organizing Committee, Rediscover Hawaii Kai
- legislature bios of Hartsuch
- "Senator Samuel 'Sam' M. Slom's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- Senator David Hartsuch official Iowa Legislature site
- Senator David Hartsuch official Iowa General Assembly site
- Senator David Hartsuch at Iowa Senate Republican Caucus
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|