||This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)
||Screenwriter, Novelist, Director, Producer
||University of Michigan
David Levien is an American screenwriter, novelist, director, and producer. Best known as the co-writer of Ocean's Thirteen, and Rounders Levien has also produced films such as The Illusionist and The Lucky Ones. Levien frequently collaborates on projects with his writing partner Brian Koppelman.
As a novelist, he has published City of the Sun, Where the Dead Lay, and 13 Million Dollar Pop. Earlier works are often published under D.J. Levien.
Levien studied at the University of Michigan.
- Rounders (1998), writer
- Knockaround Guys (2001), director, writer, producer
- Interview with the Assassin (2002), producer
- Runaway Jury (2003), writer
- Walking Tall (2004), writer
- The Illusionist (2006), producer
- Ocean's Thirteen (2007), writer
- The Untouchables: Capone Rising (2008), writer
- The Lucky Ones (2008), producer
- Solitary Man (2009), director
- The Girlfriend Experience (2009), writer
Frank Behr novels
- City of the Sun (2008)
- Where the Dead Lay (2009)
- Thirteen Million Dollar Pop (2011)
- Wormwood (1999)
- Swagbelly: A Novel for Today's Gentleman (2003)
- The Contract (2012)