David Rokeby Maddock was Bishop of Dunwich from 1967 to 1976.
He was born on 30 May 1915  and educated at Clifton and St Catherine's College, Oxford.
After ordination he was a curate at Chard and then Vicar of Wilton before 14 years as Rector of Wareham and finally, before his ordination to the episcopate, the Archdeacon of Sherborne (1961–1967) and, from 1966, also Rector of West Stafford in Dorset. He was then appointed Provost of St Edmundsbury (1976–1981).
He died on 14 August 1984.
- ^ National Church Institutions Database of Manuscripts and Archives
- ^ “Who was Who” 1897-2007 London, A & C Black, 2007 ISBN 978-0-19-954087-7
- ^ Crockford's Clerical Directory 1975-76 London: Oxford University Press, 1976 ISBN 0-19-200008-X
- ^ "The Churches of Wareham, Dorset, 4th edition", Maddock, D.R (Ed): Gloucester, British Publishing Company, 1948
- ^ The Times, 20 August 1984, p. 12, "Obituaries"