For the English chef and television presenter Dave Myers, see Hairy Bikers
|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2007)
David Myers is a chef and restaurateur.
Myers was born in Boston, and grew up in Cincinnati, and originally went to college to study international business, but left to pursue a career in the restaurant industry.
Myers studied under the chefs Charlie Trotter, Gerard Boyer, Daniel Boulud and Joachim Splichal. The year after opening his restaurant Sona, he was named one of Food & Wine Magazine's Best New Chefs. Myers' approach towards cooking involves sourcing his ingredients locally and seasonally. He is the co-host of the TV show Shopping with Chefs on the Fine Living channel with Jill Davie.
- Hinoki & The Bird (Century City, Los Angeles)  
- Comme Ça, Las Vegas at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Comme Ça, West Hollywood
- Sona, Los Angeles (closed while moving to a new location, originally planned to reopen in 2011)
- Pizzeria Ortica, Costa Mesa
- Sola, Tokyo
- David Myers Cafe, Tokyo
- Angeleno, Chef of the Year (2004)
- Food & Wine, Best New Chef (2003)