|Full name||David Andrew Myrie Medrano|
|Date of birth||June 1, 1988|
|Place of birth||Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2006–2007||→ Barbate (loan)||5||(1)|
|Costa Rica U-17||4||(0)|
|2007||Costa Rica U-20||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of December 21, 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Myrie started his professional career with Cádiz of the Spanish Segunda División. He later moved back to Costa Rica, play with both Puntarenas, and Alajuelense. Myrie made 12 appearances for Puntarenas during the 2007–08 season and 16 appearances for Alajuelense during the 2008–09 season.
Major League Soccer
He was signed by the Chicago Fire on September 15, 2009, but did not make any league appearances for the club. Myrie was subsequently selected by Philadelphia Union in the 2009 MLS Expansion Draft on 25 November 2009, before he had made his senior debut for Chicago. On March 30, 2010 Myrie was released by the Philadelphia Union, despite starting in the club's inaugural game.
On August 2, 2011 Myrie was announced as the new player of Fredrikstad Fotballklubb (FFK)  Myrie was signed as a replacement for Cristian Gamboa, who was sold to FC København one day before Myrie came to Fredrikstad.
Myrie was part of the Costa Rican 2005 FIFA U-17 World Championship squad as well as the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup squad.
He made his senior debut for Costa Rica in a November 2010 friendly match against Jamaica and has, as of May 2014, earned a total of 12 caps, scoring no goals. He was a last minute inclusion in the 2014 FIFA World Cup squad after injury to Heiner Mora and played one game in Brazil. He also played at the 2011 Copa Centroamericana.
- "Dave Myrie Medrano" (in Spanish). Nacion.com. Retrieved 2009-11-25.
- Union select 10 players in expansion draft
- PHILADELPHIA UNION RELEASE DEFENDER DAVID MYRIE
- Dave Myrie ready
- "Heredia is behind Dave Myrie, Leandrinho and Hansell Arauz" (in Spanish). Al Dia.cr. Retrieved 2013-02-06.
- David Myrie – FIFA competition record
- Heiner Mora se lesiona y dice adiós al Mundial; Dave Myrie lo sustituye - Nación (Spanish)
- Copa Centroamericana 2011 (UNCAF Nations Cup) - RSSSF
David Myrie at National-Football-Teams.com