David Niall Wilson
David Niall Wilson has been writing and publishing horror, dark fantasy, and science fiction since the mid-eighties. An ordained minister, once President of the Horror Writer's Association and multiple recipient of the Bram Stoker Award, his novels include Maelstrom, The Mote in Andrea's Eye, Deep Blue, the Grails Covenant Trilogy, Star Trek Voyager: Chrysalis, Except You Go Through Shadow, This is My Blood, Ancient Eyes, On the Third Day, The Orffyreus Wheel, The DeChance Chronicles, including Heart of a Dragon, Vintage Soul, My Soul to Keep, Kali's Tale and the tie-in novel Nevermore- a Novel of Love, Loss & Edgar Allan Poe, The Parting and The Temple of Camazotz, both for the original series O.C.L.T. and the memoir / Cookbook American Pies: Baking with Dave the Pie Guy. His original script KILLER GREEN has been optioned by Ambergris Films, and his script GODHEAD, based on a story by producer, director Rosanna Jeran, was produced by Blurgirl Productions and is available now on Amazon digital download. David can be found at http://www.davidniallwilson.com.
David is CEO and founder of Crossroad Press, a cutting edge digital publishing company specializing in electronic novels, collections, and non-fiction, as well as unabridged audiobooks and print titles.
- The Path of the Meteor
- Star Trek: Voyager #12: Chrysalis (1997, ISBN 0-671-00150-7)
- The Grails Covenant Trilogy (1997–1998)
- This is My Blood (1999, ISBN 0-9658135-3-3)
- Roll Them Bones (Cemetery Dance Publications' Novella #12, 2003, ISBN 1-58767-068-2)
- Dark Ages: Lasombra (2003, ISBN 1-58846-820-8)
- Deep Blue (2004, ISBN 1-59414-142-8, hardcover; 2005, ISBN 1-4104-0228-2, paperback)
- The Temptation of Blood (2004, ISBN 1-930997-69-8)
- Exalted: Relic of the Dawn (2004, ISBN 1-58846-860-7)
- The Mote in Andrea's Eye (2005, Thompson-Gale / Fives Star)
- Ancient Eyes (2007, Bloodletting Press Signed Limited HC)
- Vintage Soul (2009 Thompson-Gale Five Star & Limited HC from Bad Moon Books)
- The Not Quite Right Reverend Cletus J. Diggs & the Currently Accepted Habits of Nature (2009 limited edition HC from Bad Moon Books)
- Sins of the Flash (2010 digital release from Crossroad Press)
- Spinning Webs and Telling Lies (Limited Trade Paperback 2002)
- The Subtle Ties That Bind (2002, Lone Wolf Publications CD Rom)
- Defining Moments (2007, Sarob Press Signed limited HC)
Short Stories and Poetry
- Poet Cabal: (one poem)
- The Essential World of Darkness: "Except You Go Through Shadow--Wraith"
- 100 Vicious Little Vampire Stories: "Just Another Saturday Night"
- Robert Bloch's Psychos: "Blameless (1998, ISBN 0-671-88598-7)
- The Best of Cemetery Dance, Volume I: "The Mole" (2000, ISBN 0-451-45804-4)
- Horrors! 365 Scary Stories: (seven short stories) (2001, ISBN 1-58663-240-X)
- The Gossamer Eye (2002, ISBN 1-892065-64-9, with Mark McLaughlin and Rain Graves) (winner of the 2003 Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in the Poetry Collection category)
- All Hell Breaking Loose: "Burning Bridges" (2005, ISBN 0-7564-0289-1)
- Shadows over Baker Street: New Tales of Terror: "Death Did Not Become Him" (2005, ISBN 0-345-45273-9, with Patricia Lee Macomber)
- Cthulhu's Heirs: New Cthulhu Mythos Fiction: "Of Dark Things and Midnight Planes" (1994, ISBN 1-56882-013-5)
His short stories have appeared in more than thirty anthologies, in magazines, and on websites.
- Author's Official website
- Crossroads Press
- David Niall Wilson at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database