David Robinson's Supreme Court
|David Robinson's Supreme Court|
European box art
|Genre(s)||Arcade basketball w/ traditional elements|
Multiplayer (up to 2 players)
|Distribution||Sega Genesis cartridge|
David Robinson Supreme Court (known in Japan as David Robinson Basketball (デビッド・ロビンソン バスケットボール?)) is a basketball video game released by Sega exclusively for the Sega Genesis in 1991. The game was endorsed by NBA player David Robinson but does not feature an NBA license and instead features four different fictional American teams.
Robinson would later be featured in Sega's NBA Action games.
There are three modes: exhibition, playoffs, and role-playing (a kind of career mode). Winning the role-playing mode allows the player to play against an all-star team of players chosen by David Robinson himself. The court is viewed from an isometric perspective.
- "Developer information". allgame. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- "Publisher information". GameSpot. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "Japanese title". JPGen. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "Basic summary of game". IGN. Retrieved 2008-11-12.
- "Advanced game overview". MobyGames. Retrieved 2010-12-18.
- "Gameplay summary". Neoseeker. Retrieved 2008-11-12.