From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comics work includes:
- American Century #1-27 (with co-author Howard Chaykin, Vertigo, May 2001 – October 2003) collected as:
- Angel and the Ape (with co-author Howard Chaykin and art by Philip Bond, 4-issue mini-series, Vertigo, October 2001 - January 2002)
- Greatest Hits (with artist Glenn Fabry, 6-issue limited series, Vertigo, 2008–2009)
- Red Herring (with art by Philip Bond, 6-issue limited series, Wildstorm, October 2009 - March 2010, tpb, August 2010, 144 pages, ISBN 1-4012-2762-7)
- Renaud, Jeffrey (April 23, 2008). "NYCC: "Greatest Hits" Gets a Ticket to Ride at Vertigo". Comic Book Resources.
- Manning, Shaun (21 July 2009). "CCI: Tischman & Gardner on Trace Adkins and "Luke McBain"". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- McCool, Ben (September 21, 2009). "Conspiracy, Comics and a ‘Red Herring’". Publisher Weekly. Retrieved September 23, 2009.[dead link]
- A First Look Preview of Angel: Barbary Coast
||This section includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2010)|
- MacDonald, Heidi (March 25, 2003). "David Tischman on Century's End". The Pulse. Comicon.com. Retrieved February 16, 2010.
|This profile of a comics writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|