David Walsh (writer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (March 2011)|
- French Workers in Revolt: A New Stage in the Class Struggle, November–December 1995. ISBN 1-973045-22-4
- The Aesthetic Component of Socialism. ISBN 978-1-875639-23-6
- Hollywood Honors Elia Kazan: Filmmaker and Informer. ISBN 0-929087-98-4
- The Detroit Symphony Strike and the Defense of Culture in the US. ISBN 978-1-893638-10-5
- Deacy, Christopher (2005-07-30). Faith in film: religious themes in contemporary cinema. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. p. 108. ISBN 978-0-7546-5158-1. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- A collection of Walsh's film reviews
- "The future of art in an age of crisis" a lecture delivered by Walsh
- "The Art And Politics Of Film" an exchange of letters between Walsh and John Steppling
- Interview with Walsh on n+1 magazine.
- David Walsh's profile on Indiewire.
|This article about a United States political writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|