From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Watson may refer to:
- David Watson (Queensland politician) (born 1945), Australian politician
- David Watson (New South Wales politician) (1870–1924), Australian Senator
- David K. Watson (1849–1918), U.S. Representative from Ohio
- Dave Watson (born 1961), English footballer of the 1980s and 1990s, played for Everton F.C.
- Dave Watson (ice hockey) (born 1958), retired Canadian professional ice hockey forward
- Dave Watson (cyclist) (born 1946), Australian Olympic cyclist
- David Watson (footballer, born 1946), English footballer of the 1970s and 1980s, played for Sunderland A.F.C.
- David Watson (footballer born 1973), English football goalkeeper of the 1990s, played for Barnsley F.C.
- David Watson (coach) (born 1976), American football coach
- Dave Watson (rugby league) (born 1966), New Zealand international of the 1980s and 1990s
- Dave Watson (American football) (born 1941), professional American football player
- David Watson (1920s rugby league) (1900-1982), Australian rugby player
- David Watson (British musician)
- David R. Watson, a.k.a. Iolo, American bowyer and musician
- David Watson (musician) (born 1960), musician and composer from New Zealand
- Dave Watson (playwright) (c. 1946–1998), actor and playwright
- David Watson (actor) (1940–2014), American actor of film, television and theatre
- David Watson (anarchist) (born 1951), anarchist author
- David C. C. Watson (1920–2004), English creationist and author
- David Watson (evangelist) (1933–1984), English evangelist and author
- D. M. S. Watson (David Meredith Seares Watson, 1886–1973), British palaeontologist
- David Joseph Watson (died 1948), convicted murderer executed in Florida
- David Mowat Watson (1891–1972), British civil engineer
- Sir David Watson (general) (1869–1922), Canadian World War I general
- David Watson (dancer), professional dancer
- David Paul Watson, botanist, horticulturist and cannabis breeder, founder of Hortapharm B.V.
- David Watson (academic), Principal of Green Templeton College, Oxford
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|