David Zwirner Gallery
The gallery opened in 1993 on the ground floor of 43 Greene Street in SoHo. In 2002, the gallery moved to 525 West 19th Street in Chelsea. In 2006, it expanded from 10,000 to 30,000 square feet (2,800 m2), adding spaces at 519 and 533 West 19th Street. This allows the gallery to mount three independent, full-scale exhibitions simultaneously. From 2000 to 2009, Zwirner was a partner with Iwan Wirth in Zwirner & Wirth.
In March 2012, the gallery announced its expansion to Europe (in London's Mayfair neighborhood) and New York City (with a new five-story building at 537 West 20th Street), designed by architect Annabelle Selldorf. The London gallery opened in October 2012 with a solo exhibition of new works by Luc Tuymans.
In 2010, Zwirner ranked fourth on the annual list of the 100 most powerful people in the art world published by ArtReview magazine. In 2012, he was listed at number two in Forbes magazine's "America's Most Powerful Art Dealers." 
In October 2010, David Zwirner announced its exclusive representation of Judd Foundation, thereby strengthening the gallery’s specialty in minimalist work, an area on which it has focused in recent years. In October 2011, the gallery announced its representation of Carol Bove in partnership with Maccarone, New York, and in 2012, Doug Wheeler (known as a Light and Space artist) joined the gallery. Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama joined the gallery in February 2013.
- Vogel, Carol (March 8, 2012). "Zwirner Galleries Here and There". The New York Times. Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- Unattributed, "2010 Power 100," ArtReview, October 14, 2010, accessed, November 17, 2010.
- Noer, Michael. "America's Most Powerful Art Dealers". Forbes magazine. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- David Zwirner Wins Worldwide Flavin Representation BLOUINARTINFO, September 21, 2009.
- Vogel, Carol. "Andy Williams Art for Sale; James Turrell at Three Museums". New York Times. Retrieved 19 April 2013.
- David Zwirner article on Blouinartinfo Blouinartinfo, May 22, 2011
- New York Times review of Primary Atmospheres The New York Times, January 14, 2010
- David Zwirner interview for Wall Street Journal The Wall Street Journal, April 30, 2009
- New York Times review of Fred Sandback at David Zwirner The New York Times, January 22, 2009
- New York Times review of Philip-Lorca diCorcia
- David Zwirner
- Zwirner & Wirth
- David Zwirner News
- David Zwirner on Blouinartinfo.com
- David Zwirner on Artnet.com