From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up davie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davie is a form of the name David. It can also refer to:
- Davie County, North Carolina, United States
- Davie, Florida, United States
- Davie Village, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Alexander Edmund Batson Davie, Member of the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia for Lillooet (1882-1890) and during that time the eighth Premier of British Columbia, Canada (1887-1889)
- George Elder Davie (1912–2007), Scottish philosopher and author of The Democratic Intellect (1961)
- John Davie
- Davie baronets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.