From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Davis or davis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davis may refer to:
- Davis (surname), a Welsh surname meaning 'son of David'
- (See also List of people with surname Davis)
- Davis Cup, premier international team event in men's tennis
- University of California, Davis, also known as "UC Davis"
- Dāvis Bertāns (born 1992), Latvian professional basketball player
- Davis Bloome, fictional character in Smallville
- Davis Love III, golfer
- Davis Motomiya, fictional character in Digimon
- Davis Quinton, fictional character in Corner Gas
- United States
- Davis, California, the largest city with the name
- Davis, Illinois
- Davis, Massachusetts, abandoned mining village
- Davis, North Carolina
- Davis, Oklahoma
- Davis, South Dakota
- Davis, West Virginia
- Fort Davis, Alaska
- Hopeful, Alabama, formerly Davis
- Train stations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.