From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Davis or davis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davis may refer to:
- Davis (surname), a Welsh surname meaning 'son of David'
- (See also List of people with surname Davis)
- Dāvis Bertāns (born 1992), Latvian professional basketball player
- Davis Bloome, fictional character in Smallville
- Davis Cup, premier international team event in men's tennis
- Davis Love III, golfer
- Davis LLP, Canadian law firm
- Davis Motomiya, fictional character in Digimon
- Davis Quinton, fictional character in Corner Gas
- University of California, Davis, also known as "UC Davis"
- United States
- Davis, California, the largest city with the name
- Davis, Illinois
- Davis, Massachusetts, abandoned mining village
- Davis, Oklahoma
- Davis, South Dakota
- Davis, West Virginia
- Hopeful, Alabama, formerly Davis
- Fort Davis, Alaska
- Train stations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.