- For the town in Aragatsotn Province, see Davtashen, Aragatsotn.
Davtashen district shown in red
|• Mayor of district||Ruslan Baghdasaryan|
|• Total||6.71 km2 (2.59 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,120 m (3,670 ft)|
|• Density||6,100/km2 (16,000/sq mi)|
Davtashen (Armenian: Դավթաշեն; also, Davitashen and Davidashen) is a district of Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. It is located at the northwestern part of the city, on the right bank of Hrazdan River. It is bordered by the Arabkir district from the south and the east and the Ajapnyak district from the south and the west. Kotayk Province forms the northern border of the district.
It is commonly divided into smaller neighbourhoods including the 4 blocks of Davtashen neighbourhood and the Huysi Avan neighbourhood.
The district is connected with the rest of Yerevan city through the Davtashen Bridge.
- Yeghvard highway
- Anastas Mikoyan street
- Sasna Tsrer street
- Pirumians street
- Aghababyan street
- Holy Martyrs Church built in 2003
- Armenfilm studios
- Armenia TV channel of the PanArmenian Media Group
- Davtashen Bridge
- Araks Factory for Commutative Technology
- The Ministry of emergency situations of Armenia
- Davtashen military base
- Davtashen district at GEOnet Names Server
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia