Davy Crockett (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Davy Crockett was a celebrated 19th-century American folk hero, frontiersman, soldier and politician.
Davy Crockett may also refer to:
- Davy Crockett (outlaw) (c. 1853–1876), descendant of the frontiersman Davy Crockett
- Davy Crockett (nuclear device), a tactical nuclear recoilless gun
- Davy Crockett (TV miniseries), a five-part serial
- Davy Crockett (book), a biography of the American folk hero written for children by Constance Rourke
- Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier, a 1955 film
- "The Ballad of Davy Crockett", a 1955 song with music by George Bruns and lyrics by Thomas W. Blackburn
- Davey Crockett (baseball) (1875–1961), baseball player
- David Crockett (wrestling) (born 1946), pro wrestling announcer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.