From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dawa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawa or Dawah may refer to:
- Dawah, usually denotes proselytizing of Islam
- Islamic Dawa Party, an Iraqi conservative political party.
- Dawa (Tibetan phrase), meaning "moon" or "month"
- Dawa River, a river in Ethiopia
- Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
- Dawa County (大洼县), Liaoning
- Towns (大洼镇)
- Dawa, Jilin, in Ningjiang District, Songyuan
- Dawa, Dawa County, Liaoning
- Dawa, Changtu County, Liaoning
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.