From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dawg (disambiguation))
|Look up dawg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawg may refer to:
- an African American Vernacular English word used to apply to close friends
- Directed acyclic word graph, a computer science data structure
- Dawg, the nickname of American mandolinist David Grisman
- Dawg, a fictional dog from the DC Comics series, Lobo
- Dawg, a companion of The Dandy comics Desperate Dan
- a fan of the Cleveland Browns
- Dawg (film), a romantic-comedy film (also known as Bad Boy) starring Liz Hurley and Denis Leary
- Informal nickname used by University of Georgia Bulldog athletics.
- Informal nickname used by University of Washington Husky athletics.
- Deputy's Advisory Working Group, a governance body within the United States Department of Defense
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.