From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dawg (disambiguation))
|Look up dawg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawg or DAWG may refer to:
- Directed acyclic word graph, an alternative name for the Deterministic acyclic finite state automaton computer science data structure
- Dawg, the nickname of American mandolinist David Grisman
- Dawg, a fictional dog from the DC Comics series, Lobo
- Dawg, a companion of The Dandy comics Desperate Dan
- a fan of the Cleveland Browns
- Dawg (film), a romantic-comedy film (also known as Bad Boy) starring Liz Hurley and Denis Leary
- Informal nickname used by University of Georgia Bulldog athletics
- Informal nickname used by University of Washington Husky athletics
- Deputy's Advisory Working Group, a governance body within the United States Department of Defense
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dawg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.