From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dawn Patrol)
|Look up dawn patrol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dawn patrol may refer to:
- The Dawn Patrol (1930 film), a 1930 World War I film starring Richard Barthelmess and Douglas Fairbanks Jr
- The Dawn Patrol (1938 film), a remake featuring Errol Flynn and Basil Rathbone
- Dawn Patrol (film), a 2014 film directed by Daniel Petrie, Jr. starring Scott Eastwood
Radio and television
- The Dawn Patrol, an early morning BBC Radio 2 show hosted by Sarah Kennedy
- The Dawn Patrol, the original name of the Californian morning radio show Dave, Shelly, and Chainsaw
- "The Dawn Patrol", the name of the morning radio show that used to air on WEBN in Cincinnati before Kidd Chris took over in October of 2012.
- "The Dawn Patrol" (The O.C.), an episode of The O.C.
- Dawn Patrol, an alternate name for the Canadian alt-rock band Odds (band)
- "Dawn Patrol", a song by Megadeth from their album Rust in Peace
- Dawn Patrol, a 1982 album by Night Ranger
- Operation Dawn Patrol, a five-nation naval and air exercise conducted throughout the Mediterranean in 1973
- Dawn Patrol, also known as Fight in the Skies, a TSR boardgame
- Dawn Patrol, an event at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- The Dawn Patrol, a level in The Jungle Book (video game)
- The Dawn Patrol, the blog of American author Dawn Eden
- Dawn Patrol, 2008 novel by Don Winslow
- Dawn Patrol (video game), a World War I combat flight simulator by Rowan Software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dawn patrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.