|Born||October 5, 1980|
Dax Norman (born October 5, 1980 in Houston, Texas) is a contemporary artist who primarily works in painting and animation. He has a degree in advertising from the University of Texas at Austin and a degree in computer animation from Ringling College of Art and Design in Sarasota, Florida.
- The Last Temptation of Crust (2008)
- The Pope of Santa Fe (2009)
- DogFish Head (2009)
- Porn on the Cob (2009)
- Argyle Kabuki (2009)
- Immortal Beloved (2010)
- Slipstream Engine (2011)
- Going Forward, Backwards (2013)
- Rafter's Juicy (2008)
- The End is Near Fiery Furnaces (2009)
- People Suit Clyde and Clem's Whiskey Business (2009)
- Black Heart Romance Fantasy (2009)
- rich gift' Turbowolf (2015)
- Dax. "DAX", Gallery 444
- Dax. "News", Galerie Phopart
- DogFish Head "2009 Winners", Off-Centered Film Festival
- Thompson, Luke. "Comic-Con 2008: Sick-Twisted Toons, "Deadline Hollywood", July 26, 2008.
- Amidi, Amid. "New Music Video by Dax Norman, "Cartoon Brew", January 8, 2009.
- Amidi, Amid. Cartoon Brew TV #4: The Last Temptation of Crust, "Cartoon Brew", October 6, 2008.
- Cartoon Frederator. Cartoon Hangover Episode #22
- City of Austin , The People's Gallery
- Simon Husted for Buffalo Rising , Saturday Nights, Animated
- Arcade 44 Fruit//Dax Norman + Rafter
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|