From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dàxī (大溪) may refer to:
- Daxi Creek, tributary of the Xitao River in Anji County, Zhejiang
- Daxi culture (5000 BC- 3000 BC), Neolithic culture centered in the Three Gorges region, around the middle Yangtze River
- Daxi, Youyang County, town in Youyang Tujia and Miao Autonomous County, Chongqing
- Daxi, Pinghe County, town in Pinghe County, Fujian
- Daxi, Jiexi County, town in Jiexi County, Guangdong
- Daxi, Wenling, town in Wenling, Zhejiang
- Dasi, Taoyuan, town in Taoyuan County, Taiwan
- Daxi Station, railway station in Yilan County, Taiwan, Republic of China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.