Day for night (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up day for night in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Day for night is a historic cinematographic technique of shooting night scenes during the day.
Day for night (or sometimes American night) may also refer to:
- Day for Night (film) (original French title La nuit américaine), 1973 movie about filmmaking by François Truffaut
- Day for Night (The Tragically Hip album), 1994
- Day for Night (Spock's Beard album), 1999
- Day For Night, 2005 EP by Australian indie pop band The Bank Holidays
- Day for Night, 2006 Whitney Biennial, an exhibition of contemporary art at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City
- "Day for Night", song by Moloko from the album Do You Like My Tight Sweater?
- Day for Night (The Smashing Pumpkins album), an upcoming 2015 album by American rock band The Smashing Pumpkins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Day for night.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.