|This biographical article relies on references to primary sources. (November 2011)|
|Born||Daya Vivian Vaidya
|Spouse(s)||Hutson Miller (2006–2008)
Don Wallace (2011–present)
|Children||Leela Grace Wallace (b.2009)
Jai Blue Wallace & Dev Eshaan Wallace (b. 2012)
Vaidya was born May 20, 1980 in Kathmandu, Nepal. She moved to Oakland, California when she was two years old. She began performing in plays and musicals at the age of eleven, as well as training in all forms of dance from tap and ballet, to hip-hop. She went on to dance on scholarship at Alvin Ailey in New York and finally received her BA in Theater Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles. She currently resides in Los Angeles where she is supporting herself with a career in film and television.
|2000||Leprechaun: In the Hood||Waitress #1||Video|
|2003||Naked Brown Men||Gina|
|2004||My Baby's Daddy||Background Dancer|
|2005||Almost Too Late||Lisa|
|2005||Clean Up Men||Yvette|
|2007||April Fools||Eva Hernandez||Video|
|2007||Hit, TheThe Hit||Day|
|1998||One World||Dr. Johnson||Episode: "Marci's Job"
Episode: "Community Service"
|1999||Hyperion Bay||Emily||7 episodes|
|2002||Haunted||Nichelle||Episode: "Grievous Angels"|
|2002||Robbery Homicide Division||M'lissa||Episode: "In/Famous"|
|2005||NCIS||Keisha Scott / Summer Diamond||Episode: "Pop Life"|
|2005||Cuts||Wendy||Episode: "A Superstar Is Born"|
|2005||All of Us||Andrea||Episode: "Kiss, Kiss, Pass"|
|2006||All of Us||Andrea||Episode: "He's Gotta Have It"|
|2007||Wifey||Eva Jones||TV movie|
|2007||Lincoln Heights||A.D.A. Margolies||Episode: "The Old Man and the G"|
|2007||Dexter||FBI Guy 2||Episode: "That Night, a Forest Crew"|
|2008||Two and a Half Men||Lucy||Episode: "Best H.O. Money Can Buy"|
|2011–2012||Unforgettable||Nina Inara||Regular role|
- "Daya Vaidya". IMDb. Retrieved 23 August, 2013.
- "Daya Vaidya Talks 'Casting Couch' Discrimination". Huffington Post. 11 November, 2011.
- "Daya Vaidya: Biography". TV Guide. 2011. Archived from the original on November 24, 2011.
- "Daya Vaidya bio". Daya Vaidya official site. 2011. Archived from the original on November 24, 2011.
- "Super Mom - Daya Vaidya". bigcitymoms.com. 2011 [last update]. Retrieved April 23, 2012.
- Ross, Robyn (April 19, 2012). "Daya Vaida Expecting Twins". TVGuide.com. Retrieved April 23, 2012.
- "Daya Vaidya Is Having Twins!". BlackCelebKids.com. 2012 [last update]. Retrieved April 23, 2012.