||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013)|
Dayanidhi on the right
|Other names||Durai, Dhaya|
Dhayanidhi Azhagiri is an Indian Tamil cinema producer and distributor. He is the owner of the Cloud Nine Movies banner. His grandfather is Karunanidhi, the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. His father is M. K. Alagiri, the former Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers. He also holds 50% shares in Cable MSO-JAK communications providing services in Chennai and Thiruvallur district.
|This section requires expansion. (April 2011)|
A case has been filed against Dayanidhi in connection with an estimated Rs.16,000 crore mining scam.  His bank accounts have been frozen, a look out notice has been issued against him and he is also being looked for by the Immigration Department. He has been absconding. A district court in Madurai has issued a non bailable warrant against Dayanidhi in connection with the illegal granite quarrying scam. All his relatives have feigned ignorance about his whereabouts. TN police is contemplating to declare him as a proclaimed offender.
|2008||Vaaranam Aayiram||Suriya, Simran, Ramya, Sameera Reddy||Tamil||Distributor|
|2010||Thamizh Padam||Shiva, Disha Pandey||Tamil||Producer|
|Paiyaa||Karthi, Tamannaah Bhatia, Milind Soman||Tamil||Distributor|
|Naan Mahaan Alla||Karthi, Kajal Aggarwal||Tamil||Distributor|
|Rattha Sarrithiram||Suriya, Vivek Oberoi, Priyamani||Tamil||Distributor||Dubbed Tamil version of Rakta Charitra|
|2011||Thoonga Nagaram||Vimal, Bharani, Nishanth, Anjali||Tamil||Producer|
|Vaanam||Silambarasan, Bharath, Anushka, Sonia Agarwal, Prakash Raj, Saranya||Tamil||Distributor|
|Mankatha||Ajith Kumar, Trisha Krishnan, Arjun Sarja||Tamil||Producer||Winner ITFA Best Movie Award|
|2012||Ethiri En 3||Srikanth, Poonam Bajwa||Tamil||Producer|
|2013||Udhayam NH4||Siddharth, Ashrita Shetty||Tamil||Producer|
- "Thamizh Padam is a Thamizh Paadam: Dayanidhi Alagiri - Tamil Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. 2009-12-25. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "New Multi System Operator launched in Chennai". The Hindu. 15 April 2010. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- L. Srikrishna (2010-11-19). "Pranab sets at rest speculation on alliance with DMK". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "FIR registered against Alagiri's son in mining case". India Today. 2012-08-07. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "Minister's son in 16,000 cr scam?-". Timesnow. 2012-09-01. Retrieved 2013-05-10.