From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daystar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daystar or day star may refer to:
- Day Star, 1878 Kentucky Derby winner
- DayStar Digital, a company that used to manufacture Apple Macintosh clones
- Daystar Technologies, a company that builds performance upgrades for Apple Macintosh Computers and services the previous company's products
- Daystar Television Network, an evangelical Christian satellite network
- Daystar University, a Christian liberal arts college located in Kenya
- Lucifer, a name that in English generally refers to the Devil or Satan
- Venus, as it appears on the morning or evening horizon
- The Sun
- Daystar, a character in Patricia C. Wrede's Enchanted Forest Chronicles
- Daystar, a virus created to kill vampires in the movie Blade: Trinity
- Daystar Productions, the production company founded by Leslie Stevens that produced the 1960s TV series The Outer Limits and the earlier series Stoney Burke and a few films
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.