From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daytime in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daytime may refer to:
- Daytime (astronomy), the time between sunrise and sunset, on Earth or elsewhere
- Daytime Protocol, a protocol used on computer networks
- Daytime television
- Daytime (Canadian TV series), television series on most Rogers TV cable channels in Canada
- Daytime (US TV series), American television series produced by WFLA-TV in Tampa, Florida, and broadcast over Retro Television Network affiliates
- "Daytime", a song by Jane (German band)
- Daytime (TV channel), a predecessor to Lifetime Television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.