From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Değirmendere is a Turkish place name meaning "mill river" and may refer to the following places in Turkey:
- Değirmendere, Alanya, a village in Alanya district of Antalya Province
- Değirmendere, Amasya, a village in the central district of Amasya
- Değirmenderesi, Bolu, a village in the central district of Bolu Province
- Değirmendere, Ceyhan, a village in Ceyhan district of Adana Province
- Değirmendere, Gölcük, a former town and modern quarter in Gölcük district of Kocaeli Province
- Değirmendere, Mersin, a village in Toroslar district of Mersin Province
- TCG Değirmendere (A-576), a tugboat of the Turkish Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.