DeGolyer and MacNaughton
DeGolyer and MacNaughton was founded in 1936 by Everette Lee DeGolyer and Lewis MacNaughton. In 2004, it acquired Calgary-based Outtrim Szabo Associates forming its office in Canada as a subsidiary company.
DeGolyer and MacNaughton Corp. provides petroleum consulting services in the United States and internationally. It offers appraisals, economic forecasts, geological studies, geophysical studies, petrophysical studies, engineering analysis, reservoir simulation, reserves assessment, and management services. The company also offers geological and engineering services for the exploration and production of metallic and nonmetallic minerals. It serves the petroleum industry and financial community.
- James W. Hail, Jr. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- John W. Wallace, President
- Charles F. Boyette, Executive Vice President
- Martin C. Wiewiorowski, Senior Vice President and General Director of Moscow
- Gregory K. Graves, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Houston
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|