De Apostle in 2010.
|Birth name||Neal Isiah Daniel|
|Also known as||De Apostle|
|Genres||Roots Reggae, Dancehall, Reggae Fusion|
|Labels||Profit Hill Records, Stand Up Muzic|
De Apostle is a roots reggae, dance hall artist hailing from St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. He started performing at the age of six in school talent shows and started professionally in the music industry at the age of thirteen. His music is in the tradition of the reggae music of St. Croix,Virgin Islands, which has a distinct "roots" feeling and is strongly rooted in Rastafari.
Neal Isiah Daniel a.k.a. De Apostle's first album Genesis was released in early 2001. To follow would be numerous albums and songs culminating with The King Of The VI, which was submitted for nomination in 2009 for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards 2010 in the category Best Reggae Album. He has collaborated with numerous artists such as multi-platinum recording artist Juvenile. Also, Sizzla, Morgan Heritage, Luciano, Turbulence, Pressure Buss Pipe, and Ishi Dube.
Book of Fire
Xtreme-All or Nothing
Island Heat Vol.1, Vol.2, Vol.3
The Ultimate Collection
Armed & Danerous
King of the V.I.
Fight, Pray, Love
My Heart's Coldest Winter
Armed & dangerous vol 2
- "De APOSTLE". Project Groundation Massive. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- kaya.lah (November 24, 2007). "De Apostle THE MAKING OF A KING". CORE Magazine. CORE Magazine. pp. Cover. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "DE APOSTLE". Artists Page. VIReggie. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "GRAMMY REGGAE AWARDS INFO - 2010". WWW.REGGAEPROMOTIONS.COM. Desperado Promotions. 17 October 2009. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "The Sizzla Project". Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "Elijah (Feat. Morgan Heritage)". Amazon.com. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "De Apostle". Rhapsody. Rhapsody International.
- "De Apostle". Y Music. Yahoo! Inc. Retrieved 22 January 2012.