De La Salle
"'de la Salle'" is part of the title of a famous explorer, after whom much was named. The article regarding him uses both his birth name and title, to wit: Rene-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de la Salle.
De La Salle is the name of several educational institutions affiliated with the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools, also known as the Lasallian Brothers, a Roman Catholic religious teaching order founded by French priest Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle:
De La Salle may also refer to the following educational institutions:
- École secondaire publique De La Salle, Ottawa, Canada
- La Salle (disambiguation)
- La Salle College Antipolo
- La Salle Green Hills
- De La Salle Academy (disambiguation)
- De La Salle Canlubang
- De La Salle College (disambiguation)
- De La Salle GAA
- De La Salle High School (disambiguation)
- De La Salle Institute
- De La Salle College, Jersey
- De La Salle Collegiate High School in Warren, MI, USA
- De La Salle Philippines
- De La Salle Brothers in the Philippines
- De La Salle University, Manila, Philippines
- De La Salle-Santiago Zobel School, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
- De La Salle Supervised Schools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title De La Salle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.