De La Tierra
|De La Tierra|
|Origin||Brazil, Argentina, Mexico|
|Genres||Alternative metal, groove metal|
|Associated acts||A.N.I.M.A.L., Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, Maná, Sepultura|
De La Tierra is a Latin American metal supergroup formed in late 2012 by Brazilian guitarist Andreas Kisser (of Sepultura), Argentine singer/guitarist Andrés Giménez (of A.N.I.M.A.L.) Argentine Bassist Sr. Flavio (of Los Fabulosos Cadillacs) and Cuban,Colombian, Mexican drummer Alex González (of Maná). Their debut self-titled album was released January 14, 2014 through Roadrunner Records.
The foundations of the group were laid down around 2005 towards the end of A.N.I.M.A.L.'s run when Andrés Giménez and Alex González began discussing the idea of forming a band together, eventually bringing in Sr. Flavio to play bass in 2011 and finalising the lineup in 2012 with the addition of Andreas Kisser on lead guitar. After self-producing their album in several different locations across South America, the group signed to Roadrunner Records and released their debut single, Maldita Historia, on September 30, 2013. The album was released on January 14, 2014.
- Andres Gimenez - vocals, rhythm guitar
- Andreas Kisser - lead guitar, vocals
- Sr. Flavio - bass guitar
- Alex González - drums
- Studio albums
- De La Tierra (2014, Roadrunner Records)
- Maldita Historia (2013)
- San Asesino (2014)
- New Roadrunner signing De La Tierra features Sepultura’s Andreas Kisser Metal Insider. November 20, 2013. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
- DE LA TIERRA Featuring SEPULTURA Guitarist: Debut Single Available For Streaming Blabbermouth.net. September 30, 2013. Retrieved January 26, 2014.
|This article on a band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|