From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
De profundis refers to Psalm 130 (129 in the Vulgate), traditionally known as the De profundis from its opening words in Latin.
It may also refer to:
- De Profundis (ballet), a ballet by J. Lang (2007) to Arvo Pärt's composition for men's voices, percussion (ad lib.) and organ (1980)
- De Profundis (film), an animated film by Miguelanxo Prado
- De Profundis (musical work), a musical work by Ildebrando Pizzetti
- De Profundis (letter), an 1897 work written by Oscar Wilde during his imprisonment, in the form of a letter to Lord Alfred Douglas
- De Profundis (record label), a record label
- De Profundis (role-playing game), a tabletop role-playing game
- De Profundis (Vader album), 1995
- De Profundis (After Crying album), 1996
- De Profundis (PMM album), 2005
- "De Profundis," a poem by Alfred Tennyson
- "De Profundis," a poem by Christina Rossetti
- "De Profundis," a poem by Gyula Juhász
- "De profundis clamavi", a poem by Charles Baudelaire
- "De Profundis," a song by Dead Can Dance
- "De Profundis," a composition for male choir by Leevi Madetoja, 1925
- "De Profundis," a composition by Arvo Pärt for men's voices, percussion (ad lib.) and organ, 1980
- "De Profundis" a piano sonata by Boris Arapov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.