From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dead refers to that which has experienced death.
Dead may also refer to:
- Dead (musician), Per Yngve Ohlin, Swedish black metal vocalist
- Grateful Dead, an American rock band
- Dead (album), an album by Obituary
- Dead (Young Fathers album), a 2014 album
- "Dead", a song by Korn from Issues
- "Dead!", a song by My Chemical Romance
- "Dead", a song by the Pixies from Doolittle
- "Dead", a song by They Might Be Giants from Flood
In other uses:
- "Dead" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Diethyl azodicarboxylate (DEAD), an organic compound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.