From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dead end in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dead End or dead end may refer to:
Film and television 
- Dead End (1937 (film), a crime drama film
- Dead End (1969 film), a Hong Kong film by Chang Cheh
- Dead End (1977 film), an Iranian film
- Dead End (1999 film), an Australian film by Iren Koster
- Dead End (2003 film), a film by Jean-Baptiste Andrea and Fabrice Canepa
- Dead End (2006 film) or No Exit, a 2006 Israeli film
- Batman: Dead End, a 2003 fan film by Sandy Collora
- "Dead End" (seaQuest DSV), a 1994 episode of seaQuest DSV
- "Dead End" (Angel), a 2001 episode of Angel
- Dead End (Transformers), characters in the Transformers Universes
- Dead End (band), an influential Japanese metal-rock band formed in 1984
- Dead End (Turbo album) (1990)
- Dead End (The Newlydeads album) (2001)
- "Dead End", a song by the Dead Kennedys
- "Dead End", a 2003 song by Sam Roberts from We Were Born in a Flame
- "Dead End", a song by In Flames from Come Clarity
- "Dead Ends", a 2006 song by Chad VanGaalen from Skelliconnection
- "Dead End", a song by Master Shortie from A.D.H.D
- "Dead END", a 2012 song by Faylan, the second opening theme for Future Diary.
Literature and theatre 
- Dead End (play), 1935 play in the Belasco Theatre
- Dead End (manga), a manga published in English by Tokyopop
- No Exit or Dead End, a play by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Dead End (play), a 1935 play by pulitzer prize winner Sidney Kingsley
- Dead End, an event in the manga series Future Diary where a player dies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.