Dead End Derby
|Teams||All Stars (A team)
Living Dead Rollers (B team)
Four skaters from the league were selected to play for Roller Derby Team New Zealand in the 2011 Roller Derby World Cup. The national team captain, Hurricane Hori, is a former Dead End Derby skater. The New Zealand team placed 8th out of 13 teams. In 2012, Dead End Derby put on a major bootcamp for fifty skaters, coached by Bonnie D.Stroir, a coach of Team USA.
- "Roller Derby hits Christchurch this weekend", 3 News, 11 September 2009
- "Christchurch's roll comes to an end", Fairfax Media, 14 November 2011
- Roller Derby Team NZ, "World Cup NZ Team Announcement", Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- Roller Derby World Cup, "And the winner is….. USA!", Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "Bootcamp puts skaters in form", The Press, 14 May 2012