Dead Man's Eyes
|Dead Man's Eyes|
|Directed by||Reginald Le Borg|
|Produced by||Will Cowan|
|Written by||Dwight V. Babcock|
|Starring||Lon Chaney, Jr.
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
|Edited by||Milton Carruth|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Dead Man's Eyes is a 1944 Inner Sanctum mystery film directed by Reginald Le Borg, and starring Lon Chaney, Jr. and Jean Parker. The film was distributed by Universal Pictures. The "Inner Sanctum" franchise originated with a popular radio series and all of the films star Lon Chaney, Jr.
Artist Dave Stuart is blinded by a jealous assistant. The father of his fiance offers an operation to restore his sight, but Stuart will have to wait until the man dies. The benefactor dies a premature death and Stuart becomes a suspect.
- Lon Chaney, Jr. as David 'Dave' Stuart (as Lon Chaney)
- Acquanetta as Tanya Czoraki
- Jean Parker as Heather 'Brat' Hayden
- Paul Kelly as Dr. Alan Bittaker
- Thomas Gomez as Capt. Drury
- Jonathan Hale as Dr. Sam Welles
- Edward Fielding as Dr. Stanley 'Dad' Hayden
- George Meeker as Nick Phillips
- Pierre Watkin as The Lawyer
|This 1940s horror film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|