From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dead Ringers)
|Look up dead ringer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dead Ringer or Dead Ringers may refer to:
Film and television
- Dead Ringer (1964 film), a 1964 film starring Bette Davis, Peter Lawford, and Karl Malden
- Dead Ringer (1981 film), a promotional tie-in film to Meat Loaf's album of the same name
- "Dead Ringer" (CSI), a fourth-season episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Dead Ringers (comedy), a British satirical programme, which exists in television and radio versions
- Dead Ringers (film), a 1988 film directed by David Cronenberg and starring Jeremy Irons as identical twin gynecologists
- Dead Ringers: The Making of Touch of Grey, a 1987 music documentary film about the American rock group the Grateful Dead
- Dead Ringer (album), an 1981 album by Meat Loaf (containing the track "Dead Ringer for Love")
- Deadringer (album), hip-hop artist Rjd2's 2002 debut album
- Dead ringer (idiom)
- Dead Ringer (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- The Dead Ringer, a 1948 mystery novel by Fredric Brown
- The Dead Ringer, a weapon for the Spy in Team Fortress 2.
- "Deadly Ringer", a 1977 episode of The Bionic Woman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.