From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dead Space)
|Look up dead space in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dead space may refer to:
- Dead space (physiology), air that is inhaled but does not play a role in gas exchange
- Dead space ventilation, air exchange
- Deadspace in breathing apparatus, excess space which the flow of air or breathing gas must pass through and back again as the user breathes in and out, increasing the necessary respiratory effort to get the same amount of usable air or breathing gas (see Dead space (physiology)#In breathing apparatus).
Video game and media franchise
- Dead Space (series)
- Dead Space (video game), a 2008 third-person survival horror
- Dead Space (mobile), a 2011 third-person survival horror for mobile devices
- Dead Space (comics), a 2008 comic book prequel
- Dead Space (film), a 1991 science-fiction film
- Dead Space (album), a 1994 album by Slowdown Virginia
- Dead Space Recording, a recording studio in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Dead Space, an excess space when using non-identical displays in Xinerama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.