From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dead Time (disambiguation))
Dead Time can refer to:
- Dead time, the time after each event during which the system is not able to record another event
- Dead Time, a Doctor Who audio production based on the television series
- Dead Time: Kala, 2007 Indonesian film
- Dead Time, the pilot episode of an A&E television series named Paranormal State
- Dead time (imprisonment), time spent institutionalized that does not count as credit toward the defendant's sentence.
- Dead Time (Creaming jesus), an EP by the band Creaming Jesus
- Deadtime Stories, a series of children's horror fiction novels by Annette Cascone and Gina Cascone writing under the name A G Cascone
- Deadtime Band, a Toronto Canada based Independent Rock band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.