Dead letter (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A dead letter is one that can neither be delivered nor returned to sender. The term may also mean:
- "Dead letter", legislation which has not been revoked but is obsolete, inapplicable, or no longer enforced.
- Dead Letters, album by the Finnish band The Rasmus
- "Dead Letters", third episode in the first season of the television series Millennium
- "Dead Letter", track #9 on Krankhaus, album by Angelspit
- "Dead Letter", track #1 on Nigredo, album by Diary of Dreams
- "Dead Letters", track #11 on Dead End Kings, album by Katatonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.