From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dead man or Dead Man may refer to:
- Someone who is dead
- Dead Man, a 1995 film written and directed by Jim Jarmusch
- Dead Man (soundtrack), the soundtrack album by Neil Young for the 1995 film
- The Dead Man, a 1989 comic strip in 2000 AD
- "Dead Man" (Pearl Jam song)
- Dead Man (band) A psychedelic rock band from Sweden
- "The Dead Man", a 1946 short story by Jorge Luis Borges
- "The Dead Man", a 1950 short story by Fritz Lieber
- "Dead Man", a song by M. Ward from his 2003 album Transfiguration of Vincent
- "Dead Man", a song by Jars of Clay from their album Good Monsters
- "Dead Man", a nickname and identity of WWE wrestler The Undertaker
- "Dead Man", a song by We as Human from the Burning Satellite EP
- In four-wheeling parlance, an anchor set into the ground to enable the use of a winch with which to extract a vehicle that is unable to move, whether due to large obstacles, or mired in mud.
- Dead Man's Blood
- Dead Man's Chest (disambiguation)
- Dead Man's Curve (disambiguation)
- Dead man's hand (disambiguation)
- Dead man's switch (disambiguation)
- Dead Man's Statute
- Dead Man Walking (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.