Dead to Fall
|Dead to Fall|
Melodic death metal
Dead to Fall was originally a metalcore band from the Chicago suburbs and later stretched from Chicago to Minneapolis. Formed in 1999, it drew influences from Swedish Gothenburg metal, death metal, and other genres, and is usually labeled as a metalcore band. Their first two albums reached combined sales of 60,000 copies in the US alone (according to publicity material released through Victory Records).
Dead to Fall broke up on April 6, 2008 due to financial and personal problems.
- Dead To Fall Demo (1999), released when the band was still in high school, before Jon Hunt was vocalist.
- ...For The Memories Demo (2000).
- Demo (2001).
- Everything I Touch Falls to Pieces (September 10, 2002).
- Villainy & Virtue (September 14, 2004).
- The Phoenix Throne (April 4, 2006).
- Are You Serious? (February 19, 2008).
- Jonathan Hunt - vocals (1999–2008)
- Justin Jakimiak - bass (1999–2005)
- Bryan Lear - guitar (1999–2003)
- Antone Jones - guitar (1999–2001, 2003–2004)
- Dan Craig - drums (1999–2002)
- Matt Hartman - guitar (1999–2002)
- Brad King - drums (2002–2003)
- Evan Kaplan - drums (2003–2004)
- Seth Nichols - guitar (2002–2003)
- Matt Matera - guitar (2003–2005)
- Logan Kelly (Nehemiah, Coma Eternal) - guitar (2004–2008)
- Timothy Java (With Dead Hands Rising) - drums (2004–2008)
- Aaron Nelson - guitar (2005–2007)
- Chris Nolan - bass (2005)
- Chad Fjerstad (Nehemiah) - bass (2005–2008)
- Phil Merriman - guitar (2007–2008)
- "Dead To Fall breaks up". Lambgoat. 2008-04-08. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
- Victory Records (their label)
- Dead to Fall Myspace
- Dead to Fall Merchandise Store
- Dead To Fall Australian Distribution