Dead to Me
|Dead to Me|
|Origin||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Labels||Fat Wreck Chords|
|Associated acts||Western Addiction, One Man Army, VRGNS, New Mexican Disaster Squad, Enemy You|
|Members||Tyson "Chicken" Annicharico
|Past members||Jack Dalyrmple
Dead to Me is a punk rock band from San Francisco, founded by vocalist/guitarist Jack Dalrymple, drummer Brandon Pollack (both from the band One Man Army) and bassist/vocalist Chicken of Western Addiction. Early on, Pollack was replaced by Chicken's cousin Ian Anderson on drums and Nathan Grice joined as a second guitarist.
Shortly after the band's second release "Little Brother", Dalrymple left the band to focus on raising his newborn child and to make a full-time commitment as a member of the Swingin' Utters. Guitarist Nathan Grice took over Jack's vocal duties in his absence.
After touring and recording as a three-piece for about two years, guitarist Nathan Grice left the band. He was replaced by guitarist/vocalist Sam Johnson (of VRGNS, New Mexican Disaster Squad), and guitarist Ken Yamazaki, formerly of Enemy You and Western Addiction.
- Little Brother (2008)
- Wait for It... Wait for It!! (2010)
- Split 7" w/ Riverboat Gamblers & Off With Their Heads (2011)
- Split 7" w/ The Flatliners- Under the Influence Vol. 16 (2011)
- Special Professional (2006)
- The Hand with Inherited Rings (2012)
- "Dead to Me post "Modern Muse," no Jack on new album" Punknews.org. July 31, 2009.
- "Dead To Me retools lineup, heads to Europe." Punknews.org. September 9, 2010.
- Scanner zine interview with Nathan Grice after the release of the 'African Elephants' album
- Official Website (DeadToMeSF.com)