From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dead wood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dead wood may refer to:
In forestry and gardening:
- Coarse woody debris, fallen dead trees and the remains of large branches on the ground in forests
- Large woody debris, logs, branches, and other wood that falls into streams and rivers
- Snag (ecology), a standing, partly or completely dead tree
In arts and entertainment:
- Dead wood, the "straight man" in a double act
- Dead Wood (novel), a 2009 novel by Chris Longmuir
- Dead Wood (film), a 2007 British film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dead wood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.