From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deadfall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deadfall may refer to:
- Deadfall trap, a kind of trap for large animals, consisting of a heavy board or log that falls on to the prey
- Deadfall (1968 film), starring Michael Caine, Eric Portman, and Giovanna Ralli
- Deadfall (1993 film), featuring Nicolas Cage, Charlie Sheen, James Coburn, and Peter Fonda
- Deadfall (2012 film), a 2012 film starring Eric Bana, Olivia Wilde, and Charlie Hunnam
- Deadfall (novel), a 1997 novel in the Virgin New Adventures series of Doctor Who
- Deadfall (band), a British thrash metal band from Nottingham
- Deadfall Creek, a river in Alaska
- Deadfall Adventures, a video game by The Farm 51
- Dead to Fall, a metal-core band
- A fallen tree, such as a nurse log
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deadfall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.