|Type of site||Film and infotainment news|
|Alexa rank||3,534 (December 2013[update])|
Finke began writing her LA Weekly column Deadline Hollywood in June 2002, and began the Deadline Hollywood Daily (DHD) blog in March 2006 as an online version of her column. In 2009, she sold DHD to Mail.com Media for a reported "seven-figure payday", under an agreement by which she would hire an additional writer but remain the site's editor. In September 2009, the name was changed to Deadline.com and additional cities were added, including New York and London.
Former Variety reporter Mike Fleming edits Deadline | New York and reporter Tim Adler was brought on to edit Deadline | London, while Finke remains the editor of Deadline | Hollywood. In March 2010, Nellie Andreeva, a reporter for The Hollywood Reporter was hired to helm the site's television coverage.
- "Deadline.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- "About Us - Deadline.com"
- Ben Fritz (2009-06-24). "Nikki Finke's Deadline Hollywood Daily is sold to Mail.com". Los Angeles Times.
- Matt Haber. "FIXEDJA! Nikki Finke's Deadline Sleeker, Less Daily". Portfolio.
- Pandora Young. "Nikki Finke Hires Mike Fleming Away From Variety". Fishbowl L.A.
- Amanda Ernst. "Nikki Fine Hires Variety Vet To Helm Deadline New York". Fishbowl N.Y.
- Gillian Reagan. "Nikki Finke Poaches Hollywood Reporter's TV Editor Nellie Andreeva". Business Insider.
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|