From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up deadlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deadlock or deadlocked may refer to:
- Deadlocked jury, a hung jury
- Deadlocked vote, a split vote
- Deadlock, a situation in computing where two processes are each waiting for the other to finish
- Deadlock or deadbolt, a physical locking mechanism
- Deadlock (game theory), a type of game in game theory, where the action that is mutually most beneficial is also dominant
- Deadlock provision or deadlock resolution clause, a contractual clause in an agreement determining how disagreements are to be resolved
Film and television
- Deadlock (film), various films
- "Deadlock" (Star Trek: Voyager), a 2nd season episode of the television show Star Trek: Voyager
- "Deadlock" (Battlestar Galactica), a 4th season episode of the reimaged version of the television show Battlestar Galactica
- Deadlocked, a TV film starring Charles S. Dutton
- Doctor Who, an impenetrable, unable to be picked, lock or seal in the BBC television show Doctor Who
- Deadlock (metal band), German melodic death metal band
- "Deadlock", a track from Soundtracks (Can album) (1970)
- "Deadlock", a track by Front Line Assembly from Cryogenic Studios Compilation album (1998).
- Deadlock: Planetary Conquest, computer game by Accolade
- Deadlock II: Shrine Wars, the sequel of Deadlock: Planetary Conquest
- Ratchet: Deadlocked, the fourth game in the Ratchet & Clank series
- Deadlocked (novel), a Sookie Stackhouse novel by Charlaine Harris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.